måndag 10 februari 2014

Important

There are a few things you need to understand right now. Your life might depend on it some day.
I'm absolutly a geek and slightly mad. I'm very passionate about the things I do and talk about. Some of those things include the following things.
*Writing- My passion
*Children- This I'm serious about and always have been.
*Movies in cluding titels such as: Harry Potter, Avatar, Frozen, Butterfly effect, Avengers, Thor, Iron man and many many more.
*TV shows such as: Doctor Who, Sherlock, How I met your mother, Lost girl, Evolution, Defiance, Orphan Black, Community and many more. I'm a fan and a Geek so expect the worst and the best.
* Musicals - Don't hate on them.
*Equality - I will utter a lot about equality in every form, genders, sexualities etc. I believe everyone is equal and if you don't agree it's fine. We have opinions but remember that I'm always right. xD
* Family. I've got lots.
*Food and culture.
These are the things you will hear about and I'm sure you think the list is either boring or you're actually a little impressed. In that case, Welcome.

Things you will absolutly not hear about:
*Poletics.
*Numbers.
* News... probably.

So remember: I'm a just another GEEK ranting about anything that I'm thinking about and that is everything between heavan and hell.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar