onsdag 4 september 2013

To let you know

So everyone  has asked me to start a blog and such to keep everyone updated and involved, so about the name, I sort of made this domaine over a year ago and then forgot about it, so just go along with it.



Today it's two days until I fly to Stockholm, in other words Saturday I'm flying to Stockholm and it all starts moving. Sunday morning I will be flying to Malta with Julia. Today I've just been packing and getting things ready, but realizing that I have no idea if my baggage will weigh too much, I hope it goes well either way. I also have a fever and a cold, so that sucks.




Now totally unrelated things.


Since I'm following Evelina's watch list, I'm working my way thru watching Chuck. (Btw, now I know why you were watching it Eve, Bryce/Neil :D well and it's sort of awesome, but come to think about it it's sort of ironic here with captain awesome :O)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar