torsdag 5 september 2013

No sleep


 
So I have two nights left before I leave Luleå and go to Stockholm now. I haven't slept more than a few hour tonight. Mostly because I keep letting my mind spin around. I keep thinking that something might go wrong or that it doesn't and it will all be real. It's sort of this state where I'm sort of a little alone with my thoughts and I keep scaring myself.

I looked up where I will live when I will move in with my host family. It'll be about ten to twenty minute walk from the school. So it's not far. I however will be staying at a resort the first two weeks and that is not far from the school either. The only real concern I have right now is for my medication and all the things I've packed. Do I have enough? Probably not. 
Tomorrow is probably going to be really weird since it's the last day considering that I usually sleep till around two pm and my plane leaves  before five so I will sort of just about get up and then get going depending on my ride there. 

I know that this information is sort of irrelevant right now but it's more to explain where and what my next upcoming time and posts will be about. This time before is sort of boring.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar