torsdag 12 september 2013

A little crazy


The wifi has been a little crazy these first few days and I've been doing a lot so I'll not write a whole esse on this but I will tell you about it.

When I sat on the plane, flying over Europe I knew for the first time that this was what I wanted, that this was right. Already the first minutes after take off two people, behind me and Julia, were talking about Malta and what it was like. We listened to them for a long time. It was interesting. After about a few hours we were passing over Europe and its was also the first time I realized how big it is.

When we came over Malta it was a little scary since the plane passed the island in order to be able to turn and land on the short landing sight. It's not like Sweden where you walk in long iles, here you walked out in the heat and the first thing I saw we're the palm trees.  After getting my luggage and we walked passed the costoms as European Union members (we didn't have to declear anything really) we saw a guy with a pink EF shirt. As we walked I realized that the girl that had sat behind us on the plane, who had been talking to a woman about Malta, were also heading towards the EF shirt. My first thought was like, yey someone Swedish.

We were given instructions and a bortled of water and wet towel as well as led to a driver. The trafik on Malta is on the wrong side and crazy. It feels a little like they do whatever they want to do. When we got to the reception of villa rosa Davide helped us out by giving us the rubber bands (it a yellow rubber band with EF logo and emergency number, that means that we're living in Vila rosa. We also got blue bands, that means we're over eighteen but under twenty five) and some vouchers (food tickets that we use at restaurants) and they made copies and such of our ides and pass ports as well as insurance and stuff. I guess that's good.

We were there around twelve but we could only check in to our rooms until two so we spent two hours walking around town looking around. It was nice. I got to chose my bed in the room. It's like two rooms with a joined door and then there's two beds. In my room there's one Japanese girl, a girl from Venezuela and a Belgium girl. They're nice and well sometimes funny. In the evening we had a smaller welcome party and then went to dinner.

The next day we had round tours of St Julian's  and then the beach club. I also learned that the scene where Kalisi and Drago gets married is filmed in malta. The black pearl that captain jack sparrow is actually here on Malta. I also learned that in world war z when they are in Istanbul they are actually in Malta, Valletta.

The day after that it was normal lessons and they were easy for me. We also had a BBQ and today I've just been walking around st Julian's. I'll post some photos ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar